JONVILLE TEAM SCHOLARSHIP
The Jonville Team is thrilled to offer a 2022 College Scholarship to a High School Senior from San Marcos High School or Mission Hills High School. This year, we are offering one scholarship worth $1,000.
Step 1: Write a Personal Statement based on one of the topics below:
Please answer ONE of the following questions in 500–1000 words.
(1) What are your educational goals?
(2) How will winning this scholarship help you attain your goals?
(3) Write about a time when “hard work” paid off.
(4) Describe your experience with community service and volunteering and how that has affected you and your outlook.
Your personal statement will be judged on its content not your writing style. Please focus on the substance of your answer. Good luck!
Step 2: Fill out the form below and attach your personal statement to an email and email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Include your name and “2022 Scholarship Personal Statement” in the subject line of the email. Good Luck!
To apply for the Jonville Team Scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
1) High school 12th grader (Senior) currently enrolled in San Marcos High or Mission Hills High;
2) U.S. citizen or legal resident and current resident of San Diego County.
3) Attend or plan to attend an accredited 2-year, 4-year college or vocational / trade school in the U.S.
4) Be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
Applicants may study any major and attend any college in the U.S. Applicants must be legal residents of the U.S. and complete the online application form including the required personal statement. The award may be used for tuition, room and board, books or any related educational expense. $1,000 will be a one time payment.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
DEADLINE IS June 1, 2022